Click Here To Login To Your Honeywell Account
Click Here To Create An Account/Register To Receive Honeywell Instant Alerts
Please keep the following in mind when creating an account:
- When selecting a password, it requires 8 characters, 1 upper case alpha, 1 lower case alpha, 1 digit, 1 special character !@#$%^&*.,?<>|-_=+ and no more than two consecutive identical characters. Upon completion of the registration, you will receive a confirmation email with an activation link to create your profile. Record your user name and password and keep them in a secure location for future use.
- Upon clicking the Activation Link in the email you receive from Honeywell support, you will then be prompted to complete your profile and enter your contact information. Under the “My Contact Information” section, you will select the types of alerts you wish to receive. In addition to Emergency Alerts, other alerts options you may choose are for Recreation Events, Utility Alerts, and Special Events/General Information. If you select nothing, by default, you will receive Emergency Alerts only.
- You must be a resident of Jefferson Township and it is required that residents enter their home address as their location (physical Jefferson Township street address only; no post office boxes)
- Please keep your account up to date (i.e., if you change cell phone #, email address, etc.). Cell phone numbers are recycled by wireless providers, and should you change yours and do not update your account, your old number may be reassigned to a person who does not reside in Jefferson Township, and they will then start receiving alerts meant for you (and you will not receive those alerts).
- If you have any difficulty setting up or accessing your account, please contact Shelley Ebbinghouser in the Police Chief’s Office for assistance at 973-208-6151.