Sean D. Conrad
Chief of Police

1033 Weldon Rd
Lake Hopatcong, NJ 07849

973 697 1300 Police HQ
973 697 7230 Main Fax

Disabled Parking Placards  
Permanent Disabled Parking Placards  

Page Navigation

Permanent Disabled Parking Placards Are Not Available Through The Office Of The Chief.
Persons with permanent disabilities may choose to obtain a permanent disabled parking placard, which can only be accomplished through the NJ Motor Vehicle Commission.  To do so, you must complete this application (remember to have your physician complete his/her part of the application also), and bring it into any NJ MVC office, where the permanent disabled placard and/or license plates and corresponding Disabled Persons ID card will be issued while you wait. Click here for instructions on completing the application. 

  • If your permanent disabled parking placard is lost or stolen, you may have it replaced by bringing your Disabled Persons ID card and valid driver's license to any local NJ Motor Vehicle Commission office, and you will be issued a new permanent disabled parking placard and a new disabled persons ID card.

                    Helpful Link:

Print this page Print this page Print this page Email this page Email this page

Powered by Cit-e-Net